How every drop makes a difference
- Sli Drop™ kegs are light to transport, which means a reduced carbon footprint. One 20 litre Sli Drop™ keg weighs 50% less than the same volume of bottled wine. (One 20L Sli Drop™ keg = 21kg, while 26 glass bottles of wine = 32kg + packaging). Less weight = less fuel for transportation.
- Sli Drop™ kegs are filled and dispensed by hand. No external energy supply is required – just a little time and the promise of
a delicious glass of quality local wine afterwards.
- Sli Drop™ is locally sourced and won’t travel too far to get to you. A low carbon footprint every time!
We source our delectable wines from local and family businesses in your state. This means:
- You are actively supporting your local economy
- Every drop is fresh, flavoursome and delivered straight to your glass by the most direct route possible.
- Recycled and recyclable. Sli Drop™ kegs are made from 30% recycled materials with a lightweight PET shell. They are part of the rapidly accelerating ‘Circular Economy’ movement, where the emphasis is on making new from old.
- Low production costs and energy usage, means delicious wine that is easy on the wallet.
- Your choice of bottle. Because you fill your bottle directly from the keg, you get to choose! Whether you are a 100% recycled PET warrior, or want to reuse your favourite glass bottle, you will play your part in reducing landfill.
- Sli Drop™’s air-tight dispensing systems and kegs ensure fresh wine every time.
- Sli Drop™ is an Australian first
in homes and bottle shops. Sli Drop™ kegs and delivery concepts promise to be a part of a growing trend towards creating a sustainable wine culture in Australia.